Thursday, May 13, 2010

How to find great deals on EBAY or Trademe!

Hi guys
in this post I'm going to explain how to get cheap electronic goods on auction websites such as Trademe and Ebay

Step one. Prepare, set your budget, I wanted a laptop and knew my budget was under $200 NZD (about $135 USD)

Step two. Search, and I don't just mean do a quick search and pick one, I Searched for 2 weeks looking at about 150 auctions in total.

Step three. When it comes to auctions, if you are intersted in auctions, set it to your watchlist and check it every day, who knows, the buyer might just lower that price!

Step four. Buy it now. The BUYNOW button on Trademe is my best friend, I dont like getting in bid wars with other people because often it will cause me to go over my budget, so what I do is ask the seller if they can post a certain buynow (within your budget of course!)

Step five. Pounce! once you see your specific auction that is at a great price, Pounce! it may not be there again tomorrow!, make sure you have the money to buy it though!

Thanks for reading this post guys!

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment